With more than 25 years of experience, American Trust Center can assist you in investing and managing your assets. Whether you need investment management services for yourself, your family, your business, for trusts, estates and other entities, our Trust Officers can provide you with the knowledge and experience required to meet your goals and objectives.
An Investment Management Agency Account is for the individual, family, business or other entity who:
- Wishes to earn long-term returns greater than insured accounts,
- With an asset allocation process that is defined by your goals and objectives,
- Through an objective and personal portfolio management process.
Our objective and personal portfolio management process is driven by an asset allocation process that is defined by your goals and objectives. We draw upon our sources of research and analysis to manage your assets productively.
We will meet with you to develop carefully focused objectives for you, based on your income requirements, your tax status, the nature and extent of your other assets as well as your risk tolerance. We then provide ongoing investment management based on those objectives. We will keep in close touch with you to make sure our ongoing management continues to match your goals and objectives.
We recognize that financial planning means different things to different people. With our vast experience in investment management, retirement plans, and trusts and estates, American Trust Center can provide a unique financial planning service to our clients. We can help individuals, families, and business owners develop a financial plan that is the one best suited to helping you meet your financial goals.
Your plan should be as unique as you are. To create your plan, we go through a comprehensive process that involves:
- Setting Goals - both short & long-term.
- Gathering Information - assets, liabilities, risk, lifestyle, etc.
- Analyzing & evaluating your situation.
- Providing recommendations & alternatives - our proposed action plan.
- Implementing your plan - and outline the timetable.
- Monitoring and evaluating - measuring the progress & implement changes.