- Can be owner occupied, landlord or tenant occupied.
Provides coverage to all parts of the farm operation: land, livestock, machinery, tools, farm buildings,
dwelling and contents, and farm equipment.
- Enables you to pay expenses in the event of hail-related crop loss.
- Available to all farm owners and operators.
Multi-Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI)
- A reduction in yields due to unavoidable crop losses.
- Cover Losses due to Acts of Nature and Disease.
- May be purchased by any party with an interest in the crop, including landlords.
- Coverage is available on alfalfa, alfalfa grass and grass alfalfa mixtures.
Livestock Risk Protection
- Protection against a decline in market prices on feeder cattle, fed cattle, swine and lambs.
Pasture, Rangeland and Forage (Rainfall)
Rainfall insurance covers insured acreage for the lack of normal precipitation in an area on hayland
and grazing acres.
American Insurance Center is an equal opportunity provider.
CONSUMER PROTECTION IN SALES OF INSURANCE
- the insurance product or annuity is not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank or an affiliate of the bank;
- the insurance product or annuity is not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States, the bank, or (if applicable) an affiliate of the bank; and
- in the case of an insurance product or annuity that involves an investment risk, there is investment risk associated with the product, including the possible loss of value.